The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Seriously D'Angelo? Seriously??

Monday, March 8, 2010

Seriously D'Angelo? Seriously??

Is this the simple result of daily orders of chicken wangs and pork fried rice (and of course the heroine)???
I surely hope he's getting some help...... this old D'Angelo used to send my lady parts in a frenzy....... not so much anymore. Yikes!

STAY UP PLAYA!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Monday, March 8, 2010 at 1:49:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

You know you wrong for that right?!?

You just made me put the other half of my donut down.........there you go ruining my snack.

 
At Monday, March 8, 2010 at 1:50:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

Maybe he stopped for his chicken wings before he stopped to get his wang mouthified.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home