The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Black Girl Chip.....

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Black Girl Chip.....


Someone help me understand why black women are so damn mean to one another. I just don't get it, it's like we wake up with a 'attitude chip' on our shoulders or something. I mean I've actually made a point to observe the way white women who are strangers relate to each other and they are for the most part cordial and friendly to one another but not us, no sir! We are too busy scrutinizing what we have on, determining if it's up to parr, deciding if we approve of each other's hairstyle, shoes, handbag, etc.... It's crazy. Are we threatened when a another black woman is pretty or attractive? NEWSFLASH! There are probably a billion attractive women in the world, so what! you're still beautiful, acknowledging another woman's beauty does not take yours away. I don't know what the problem is but I tell you what, the next black bitch that gives me tude for no damn reason is gonna get........ ok well nothin is gonna happen to her. Truth be told I'm a punk Image and I can't fight ( I was in the 7th grade the last time I had a fight and I won by riping all her clothes off Image, my mom taught me that, she was a punk too)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home