The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: WHITE MEAT HEAT OF THE WEEK.... WENTWORTH MILLER

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WHITE MEAT HEAT OF THE WEEK.... WENTWORTH MILLER



Ok well this week it's gonna be "Half White Meat Heat of the Week" as my pick is a halfsie (his mama is white and his daddy is black) so I guess we can call him White Chocolate. Who is he you ask???? Mr. Yumtasical himself, Wentworth Miller!!!. Yes your favorite tv jailbird is in my lockbox of treats I'd like to feast on. I may not want no pork on my fork (at the moment) but this is one piece of white meat I'd love to meet!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 1:16:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Momma likey..

 
At Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 1:19:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

He don't wanna see my McSteamy!!!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home