The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Noah's Arc - Yes Dr. W gets her LOGO on!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Noah's Arc - Yes Dr. W gets her LOGO on!


Ok so I happened to actually be home one day and decided to see if my cable company offered anything other than the Oxygen channel which is pretty much all I watch (I'm obsessed with Snapped and The Bad Girl's Club". So anyhoo, as I'm browsing I get to a channel and see two boys fighting at the altar at a wedding only there was no female bride present, there were only boys. I was immediately intriqued. Turns out it's a show called Noah's Arc on the LOGO channel. And so yeah, I guess I was seeing an old episode but I liked it and now I'm a fan. I like anything with interesting storylines mixed in with some humor and as luck would have it I tuned in just as the overgrown man was fittin to throw bows with the other man who he suspected was scheming on his boo, good shit!

This a clip of two of the main characters I think:



Apparently there's a movie out called "Noah's Arc, Jumping the Broom"

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 9:41:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Love this show! But doesn't Noah seem just a shade... um.. slow, to you?

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home