The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Put A Ring On It?

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Put A Ring On It?

So my favorite Texan is on the cover of the March issue of Los Angeles Confidential. Looking fab, if Jem says so herself, in a Leger by Azria bathing suit, baby oil and Photoshop. She tells the magazine that she hopes her music has helped women get through hard times and relationship break-ups. Yet, Beyonce admits she's never BEEN in a broken relationship. Whaaat? She tells the mag: “Well, fortunately I haven’t had any break-ups! This is my first relationship.” Of course, she's referring to her current relationship with hubby Jay-Z. I guess I believe her claim.  Anywho, it's all got me wondering: should you marry the first dude who proposes? Do you need some relationship scars first? Or do you jump de broom when it feels right, regardless? Does it matter? What's your call?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 1:55:00 PM EDT , Blogger Phlip said...

Late to the party on this one, but I am gonna go ahead and say it anyway...
Life without the relationship scars would be wonderful, I honestly anyone so blessed. Therefore, in response to the question posed, I say go for it if/when it feels right, since THAT is the only time it matters.
My only disagreement is the whole "if you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it," as I would very much prefer to put one on when I LOVE it, not like.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home