The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Top 10 "Getting to know someone new" Dealbreakers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Top 10 "Getting to know someone new" Dealbreakers


10. Moist/Damp hair - Indicates the use of some kinda "man" perm, ya know Duke, S-Curl, anything in that variety. I can't hang homie.

9. Cornrows - This has already been discussed in length so ya'll know how I feel about this one.

8. Long Nails - Men and long nails just don't go together, it's very homosexish, cut those nasty things, geez!

7. Too Little/Too Many teeth - Anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with teeth, they really do make or break your looks. I'm not too certain on the exact number of teeth we should all have but I most certainly can tell when some are missing. The only explanation I can come to for why some of us have too many is that perhaps your baby teeth never fell out, I don't know but go see a professional, pronto! and refrain from being in my grill.

6. Being a Stiff - look I'm no ordinary woman, I'm a freakin handful and I like to live. Living is not walking around with a pole stuck up your ass. Relax, allow yourself to laugh sometimes, stop taking life so serious, however if you insist on being a tight ass then I am soooo not for you. I do know a shitload of bourgeoisie chicks with poles stuck up their asses too that I'd be more than happy to introduce you to.

5. Soft Hands - Nothing says feminine man like a pair of soft hands. I mean dude! Have you ever lifted a tool? any tool? go outside and scrap your hands on some concrete or something and then try feeling me up. A man with manly hands, what a novel idea!Image

4. Slang - There's professional "a nukka got a career" talk and then there's " hood/homie" talk. My problem is when "hood/homie" talk is the only talk you workin with. It's okay to speak proper English sometimes, Y-T does not own the market on that, mmmkay? Oh and for the love of apple pie!!!! stop using/saying conversate, JUST STOP! that word does not exist, at least not in any dictionary I own. It's all Biggie's fault, "conversate for a few, cause in a few we gon do what we came to do ain't that right boo? true" Biggie may not have known himself that this is not a word or maybe he was just trying to make all the words fit together, who knows, the man is dead and he's not here to defend himself, I just want ya'll to knock it off.

3. Gossiping - I'm turned off by women who gossip so for a man to gossip like a bitter old rotten biddy is just a no no, stop that!, real men don't have time or even think about gossiping, it's not sexy. Image

2. Overgrooming - Wash your ass, abso-fuckin-lutely! but please don't wax and arch your eyebrows, please don't. Just think Jonathan Plummer, (Terry McMillian's ex- husband) to get a feel of just how homosexish that is. Men are supposed to have scraggily brows, it's what makes you a man.

1. SMOKING - my # 1 DEALBREAKER!!!!! you gotta be a real a-hole to still be a smoker, it's sooooooooo freakin gross. If I have offended any of the smokers out there, good! get your shit together and quit immediately.

What are some of your dealbreakers?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home