The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: "He is a citizen of Kenya, I want my country back!"

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brew Bits: "He is a citizen of Kenya, I want my country back!"



Ok no one is silly enough to believe that everyone loves President Obama, we know better than that. Still, I am taken aback by this passionate speech from a woman who appears to have her birth certificate in a zip lock bag as her 'show n tell' item, excuse me ma'am? "I was born in the U.S., why are you people ignoring his birth certificate??? he is a citizen of Kenya.... I want my country back!!!"

Well tough titties ma'am! Seems they have this little thing called voting in 'your country' that was held on Nov 4, 2008 and it seems there was a large majority of people who saw things differently than you. Sorry ma'am, better luck next time......

Um...... wow! Thoughts???

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 10:56:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm, less I'm crazy...aren't you a citizen of the country your MOTHER is from? That would be the U of A. sit down you crazy ass cracker.

 
At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 10:58:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Conspiracy Theories Are The Easy Answers For The Weak Minded

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home