The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Boo!: "Best I Ever Had" video

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Brew Boo!: "Best I Ever Had" video



"Damn, damn, damn!" Drake, we like you. Please don't go down the ghetto walkway to hell with Lil Weezy and 'em. Your video for "Best I Ever Had" should be retitled to "Breast I Ever Had". This video is ass. An abundance of T&A, wow, original. Here's how it should have played out. Kanye could have showed you as a cute tyke with a little neighborhood girl. She kissed you and you wiped your mouth in disgust because you were too little to appreciate some good sugar. Fast forward to college. You're the big man on campus, still cool with the "little girl back home". She goes to the same school and she's cute but not in the Beyonce weavalicious type of way. She stays in the library and one day you're in there getting tutored by some big tittie chick and you see her through the bookcase in a different light. Then you start seeing her on campus and then at the school dance you realize she's the best one for you because she's not like those stank hoes you put up in the video! It may be too "Love & Basketballesque" but it's just a suggestion. I'ma need you to do better next time if you want to keep the non-threatening and well-spoken Negroes in your corner. Don't help kill hip hop too!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 7:23:00 PM EDT , Blogger MochaSwissMrs said...

Yeah-my husband was staring at those boobies like a new born baby! And all I could do was stare down at my chest and weep! LOL Naw-I do need to step my chesticle game up though...

 
At Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 8:00:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

what the HAYLE?? no really WHAT THE HAYLE?!

 
At Monday, July 6, 2009 at 8:39:00 PM EDT , Blogger She's Savvy said...

I saw this video last week and was like umm what was Drake thinking? All weekend when the song came on my friend and I sang what we thought the chorus of the song really should have been "Biggest breasts I ever had".

The video is pointless and full of women with large breast jumping up and down. Not at all what the song seemed to be about. I'm definitely disappointed with the direction the video took, it may be the worst I've ever seen.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home