The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brewpoint: Knowing What Your Man Is Thinking.....

Monday, July 20, 2009

Brewpoint: Knowing What Your Man Is Thinking.....



Ok, there has got to be a limit to how helpful these magazines try to be. So this morning I see an email from Essence Mag "Do You Really Know What Your Man is Thinking?" Um cuse me, pardon me but who in their right mind wants to know this? Why would you wanna know what your man is thinking or anyone else for that matter? I suppose the answer to that question would be "no, and that's just the way I like it". Imagine how horrific life would be if you were privy to knowing all your man's thoughts......

About You:

"Damn my baby gettin big, her tummy was flappin around something terrible last night when I was hittin it, sure hope she goes on a diet soon"

"Why she keep asking me if she looks fat in that dress as if it's the dress that made her ass eat that Popeye's last night"

"Damn my baby's hair is hurtin! she said the weave was gonna look natural.... I guess she was right if by natural she meant like a hat"

"Whoa when my baby poo's the whole house smells like it's under attack, damn she stinks!"

" This food taste like shit.... thank God my other girlfriend knows how to cook"



About Your Friends:

"DIZZAM!!!! her best friend's body is the ish! I think about it every time I make love to my baby"

"I hope her girl never finds a man, I plan on marrying her one day....."

"Her girl with the booty can get it! and she will!"

"She really shouldn't trust me around any of her friends, they all look better than her"

"Damn my baby should really pick her friends better...... but this one sure sucks a mean peen, whoa!"

So you see Mr. Essence Mag, thanks but no thanks! I'd rather chew glass and wash it down with a Clorox spritzer before I'd want to know what my man is thinking.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home