The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Um, Ew! Files: The "UnDreamy" and Milian Pose for Vibe...

Friday, July 17, 2009

Um, Ew! Files: The "UnDreamy" and Milian Pose for Vibe...



I'm just seeing these and um, Eww! apparently these will print in Vibe's final issue. The Dream must have some mean, stone cold peen....... that's all I'm sayin.......

She looks hot though in a "if one more man dumps me I'm switching to poon" kinda way.....

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Friday, July 17, 2009 at 3:37:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...is this considered "X" rated with him exposing his breassessss?

 
At Friday, July 17, 2009 at 3:50:00 PM EDT , Anonymous SUpreme said...

I don't like "The Dream" as an artist...I think he's pretty corny. But I ain't mad at him for being able to pull an UBER QUARTERPIECE like Christina...

And I've MET her. She's the REAL DEAL...great googly-moogly!!!

 
At Sunday, July 19, 2009 at 3:25:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess *sigh*. He probably does have stellar peen but it probably smells like cheese; he just looks the type. Lmao @great googly-moogly!!!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home