The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Humpin’ Around

Friday, July 10, 2009

Humpin’ Around

UFC champ “Rampage” Jackson went too far during an interview with actress Heather Nichols. Her flirty moment took a turn for the worse and led to a dry humping rampage by Jackson.



Despite her giggling, Nichols says it was the most bizarre interview she’s ever done. Nichols tweeted that she “DEFINITELY was not enjoying it. The whole time I was just thinking 'get him off of me!' Tried to be professional & finish."

Hmmm… dry hump me while I’m doing my job and I will Brazilian jiu-jitsu your ass.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Friday, July 10, 2009 at 8:27:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This man is insane, obvi. Also this is basically public rape and disrespect. Idk how she let stood their like that, I would have lost it.

 
At Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 8:05:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He would have had my shoe stuck in his eye

 
At Monday, July 13, 2009 at 11:55:00 AM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

He is soo off his meds.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home