The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Rescue Me, Who Knew?

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rescue Me, Who Knew?

So, in a flu induced insomnia, I'm flipping channels the other night and happen upon Rescue Me a show that I have avoided like the black lung, since 2004. It stars Dennis Leary (whom I have hated since the 90's, between the bad stand up and being shoved down our throats on MTV- no sir!) as an alkie firefighter. The show follows the sagas of the NYFD unit (precinct/squad--I dunno like I said, don't watch the show). I guess it's like 'ER' with 100% more smoke.
Anyways as I take a deep breath from my oxygen mask... I see this hottie and Hellloooooo nurse! (And no, there is no flu strong enough to incapacitate my 'randy'!)

Daniel Sunjata, you may recognize him from the Devil Wears Prada...I'd like to recognize him nakey and like Celie's dead daddy.. 'On top of me'. Annnywho'syour daddy, Larenz "Brother To the Night'' Tate is also on this show. Huh, who knew?**

Sadly my hate for Dennis Leary is so strong, I will never watch again- but still yumm-o! Hot black(ish) men with jobs, it's a good thing!

**I'm sure plenty knew... I'm jussayin'



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 11:33:00 AM EDT , Anonymous SUpreme said...

Wow...you LATE. This is one of the absolute BEST shows on TV. Your loss.

 
At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 11:35:00 AM EDT , Blogger Witches Brew said...

Sure is, excellent show..... give it a shot!

 
At Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 11:38:00 AM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Dennis Leary. NO!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home