The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Taking Sprite To The Head.... Literally!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Taking Sprite To The Head.... Literally!



LMAO!!!! ok so this Sprite commercial produced in Germany has been banned..... once you view it there's no big surprise why. My question is, who thought this was a good idea and have they been fired????

If this shit aired here in the "U.S. of Humping", Sprite would fly off the shelves...... unreal (I can't stop giggling at this one...)



Personally I don't see the problem.......

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Monday, July 20, 2009 at 9:32:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT! RIDICULOUS! I can't believe what I just saw

 
At Monday, July 20, 2009 at 9:32:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This shit is racist and offense, but I laughed!

 
At Monday, July 20, 2009 at 9:41:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh she loved it. lmao

 
At Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 4:19:00 PM EDT , Blogger Kim said...

WTF.. I'm offended.. Sprite ought to know better.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home