The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: Chris Brown Apologizes Publicly for "The Incident"

Monday, July 20, 2009

Brew Bits: Chris Brown Apologizes Publicly for "The Incident"


TMZ has the exclusive, long awaited apology.......... Here's a lil bit of what he said:

"My mother and my spiritual teachers have taught me way better than that. I have told Rihanna countless times, and I'm telling you today that I am truly, truly sorry, and I wasn't able to handle the situation both differently and better. I recognize that I've truly been blessed. I've been blessed with a wonderful family, wonderful friends and fans. God has been generous in giving me the ability which has brought me fame and fortune.

"I have done a lot of soul-searching, and over the past several months I've talked with my minister and my mother, and I spent a lot of time trying to understand what happened and why. I have let a lot of people down, and I realize that.


Head on over to TMZ to see video.....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home