The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: Hump Day Hmm..

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Brew Bits: Hump Day Hmm..




OMGarsh, so I just saw my DREAAAAAAAM man outside. 6'5", mus-keled, skin like smooth curmel (yes..curmel). And we had a connection. I'm serious, our eyes locked and there was this moment where all time and space stood still and Angels, the lil' white ones...played their harps around our heads. All was right with our worlds. I felt it. He felt it. We almost wept.

Then that's when I saw her, the chick holding his hand. At that moment he seemed to remember she was there as well, and looked alarmed. How could this be happening to us- how could life be so unfair? Well damn that! I will fight for our love, baby! Don't' you worry!


So, I ask you.... was it wrong of me to ask her to tap her man? Seriously, she aint have to hit me like that. Damn.



This moment in ethics was brought to you by the National Sarcasm Society in conjunction with the No Hateration In This Dancery Foundation.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home