The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Leakage: Jay-Z's "Venus vs. Mars"

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Leakage: Jay-Z's "Venus vs. Mars"


I don't like to think of myself as a "stan" when I'm referring to my husband Jay-Z. Okay so I keep a little Jazzy-Jigga-Hovi shrine in my basement with a botanica candle burning and I did get arrested for dressing up like a bootleg B and stalking him last January, but my public defender got those charges throw out on a technicality, so it really doesn't count right? People just don't want me to be great. My friends always say, "If Jay were a normal dude on the corner you wouldn't give him the time of day..." Au contraire mon frere. See as siddity as I can be, there is part of me that will always have a flutter in my lower landscaped area for a dude who can move from the boardroom to the boulevard seamlessly. Steeze, as played out as the word might be, means a lot. Okay, so maybe I am a stan for Jigga, sue me! Anybrushyourshoulderoffway, I have been patiently counting down the days 'til "Blueprint 3" (9.11.09). Peep Hov's latest leaked cut, "Venus Vs. Mars"..HMMMMM wondering if he's talkin' bout me? Gotta go re-light my botanica candle now...Brewchie Out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home