The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Mama of Chris 'Whoop That Trick' Brown Proud of Her Baby.......

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mama of Chris 'Whoop That Trick' Brown Proud of Her Baby.......



Mama Chris Brown is relieved that she can now speak. She is thankful for the people who showed their support. She claims the whole debacle is not about Chris or him whoopin on the Barbadian guhl but rather it's about God........ Ya'll know we always default to the Lord when we do some bullish..... anyhoo here's her statement.

SOURCE

“I just want to say from the bottom of my heart thank you for your continued support. I’m sorry I wasn’t allowed to speak to anyone as this case was on going. I can now say this has been the most painful moment in my entire life, but knowing that you were still standing by Chris’ side in his time of need made this a little easier for us. Because of all your prayers God brought him through. I just want to say God has never failed me and never will. All moms and dads please stand by your children and pray for their goodness each and everyday.” Hawkins also admits she made a vow to remain proud of the singer: “I made a promise… I would never be ashamed of him no matter where I am or who I talk to. You see this whole thing isn’t about Chris, it’s about God. He wants to show all of you the goodness of him through Chris. Chris will be addressing all of his fans very soon. We love you so much and so does God.”

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home