The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Tweet Talk: Nick Avenges "Mariahnic" Via Tweets...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tweet Talk: Nick Avenges "Mariahnic" Via Tweets...


"Let the Lord be thy light and thy shield"......... So it looks like Nick has decided to take the high road when it comes to responding to Eminem's verbal torching of him and the Mrs. He took to twitter with the following quotes:

@NickCannon Quote of the day: "Never argue with fools because from a distance people cant tell who is who"

@NickCannon Never take your own revenge, but rather give place unto the wrath. For it is written vengeance is mine, I will repay... PREACH!

@NickCannon "I will bless those that bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse." Genesis 12:3
@NickCannon Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow!
@NickCannon I will permit no man to narrow or degrade my soul by making me hate him

@Nick Cannon Those who feed into negativity must examine there purpose on this earth

And to those of you who continue to insist he's corny and whatnot he gives you his ass to kiss with the following tweet:

@Nick Cannon I luv being corny! It's bought my entire family homes and allows me to put smiles on faces of millions! Corny dont stop til the casket drop

BOOYAH!!!! IN YO FACES!!!! I guess he told ya'll............. But in all seriousness Nick, I think this was the best recourse for you and your family, HALLEYBERRY-LU-YER!!!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 12:11:00 AM EDT , Blogger tk said...

Nick is a straight up cornball and always have been. Never been a fan and never will. Fine take the "high" road. Atleast I will hear about you less.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home