The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: WTF Files: Cum Gum.....

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

WTF Files: Cum Gum.....



Yeah not a typo, Sexlet Gum promises to help your boo when he can't do 'the doo'...... So there's gum to help you quit smoking, and gum to get things smoking.... I quit, seriously I do and quite frankly I'm tired of asking Jesus to take the wheel, he's obviously busy and he is not checking for me.

SEXLETSTM gum for him is a powerful male sexual enhancer formulated to help increase penile size, erection potency and blood flow; raising stamina, energy and satisfaction for you and your partner. Studies have indicated better, longer lasting sex with bigger, thicker, harder and more powerful erections.

SEXLETSTM gum for him works fast, has no negative side effects and no prescription is needed.

Okay now look, every lady worth her weight in gold can appreciate a man wanting to satisfy her but I gotta say the "harder and more powerful erections" part scares me. Sex should not land you in the emergency room and to me this 'sexy gum' sounds like it means business. After a long day at work I don't need some dude on a chewing gum high trying to throw me through a wall on some Lou Ferrigno, sexual rage ish.



I'll take lame sex please! I'm too tired for all that and cheap...... my insurance charges a $25.00 co-pay for emergency room visits.........

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home