The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Must See TV: "Glee"

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Must See TV: "Glee"



Ok seriously, it's been like forever since I loved a show as much as I love 'Glee'. It's hilarious! and there's even a lil mix of drama in there. Watch this show! You won't be sorry, or at least watch this episode where the 'Acafellas' perform BBD's "Poison". Too funny!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 2:16:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just saw the Poison performance. It's official...my week has been made! :)

 
At Sunday, September 27, 2009 at 5:14:00 AM EDT , Blogger MK said...

I heart this show to death; I'm a Gleek, lol

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home