The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: WTF Files: Gay Exorcism on Tyra.......

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WTF Files: Gay Exorcism on Tyra.......



Tyra is really hell bent on sending her show down the drain (not that I think it's quality tv in the first place). I mean really now...... *sigh*

I guess what I hate the most is the notion that gay is bad and it needs to be exorcised outta you, like excuse me????

Peep the video for the foolishness..... and let me just add, if this young fella doesn't think he's gay anymore than he needs to request a do over, cause sir it didn't take.....

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 4:48:00 PM EDT , Blogger DC Debutante said...

i saw this show and others she has done on Gay children and I just dont think it's appropriate. These are children going through a very confusing time. She should not have them on the show.

 
At Wednesday, December 23, 2009 at 11:54:00 PM EST , Blogger Brooke said...

That lisp is killin me.

 
At Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 12:30:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a good show. I'm glad she did it. It's easy to forget that there are so many assbackwards people out there. I hope this young man regains his true identity BEFORE he marries some woman has a kid and ruins all three lives. Who are they to tell him he's a mistake and that by being himself he's going against God. They are the losers!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home