The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: Ellen Responds to the Haters.......

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Brew Bits: Ellen Responds to the Haters.......



Don't nobody better talk smack bout my Ellen!! Apparently she's been getting ripped a new one because people feel she's not qualified to be an American Idol judge. Um pardon my french but Paula Abdul was?????? whatevs! She had this to say:

“Apparently, there’s a lot of debate going on right now whether I’m qualified or not to be the new judge on American Idol… I know there is a lot chatter. I’ll tell you right now, how I know I’m going to be a great judge … I’ve spent my whole life being judged. So I know what it’s like. But the things that people are saying…I thought America had moved past this. First, we have the first African American President. We’ve sworn in our first Hispanic Supreme Court Justice. I think American Idol is ready for their first blonde judge … I do.”

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home