The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Why You Should Give Some Guys A Fake Number

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Why You Should Give Some Guys A Fake Number

So, a girl was out with her friends in Toronto when a guy tries to run that “can I meet you, can I get to know you, you’re the most awesome woman I’ve ever seen, baby baby baby please” game on her. She gives in and gives him a business card, hoping he’ll go away.

Bad move on her part!


The guy leaves her two lengthy voice mails that probably made her wish she’d slid him a fake (like we used to do back in high school… don’t act like you never did it ladies! I was always “Michelle” and the number I’d give out was to the local arcade).


Anyway, the woman called a radio show and had them play the messages on the air.

Take a listen.


Stalker alert! Stalker alert!

*that’s not the guy, but in my mind, I imagine that’s what he looks like

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 2:27:00 AM EDT , Blogger MK said...

" I previously got out of a long distance relationship" What this really means is that she had a restraining order on him, that required him to stay 500ft from her, hence "long distance." GTFOH, lol. I also loved the whole bit about being such a catch. People that are catches don't talk about what great catch they are either; it's a sure sign that they aren't

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home