The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: "Are You Effin Kidding Me?!" News: Nick Says "Em is lucky I haven't run into him yet"

Monday, October 5, 2009

"Are You Effin Kidding Me?!" News: Nick Says "Em is lucky I haven't run into him yet"



“He’s lucky I haven’t run into him yet. I’m supposed to protect my woman if someone can be so heinous and disrespectful. Until we speak, I don’t respect him as a man. He and I need to have an old-school sit-down.”

Source:


BWAH!!!!!!! come on Nickie! Seriously?!! Did you not listen to this hot fiyah right here!!?? An old school sit down??? And how would that go exactly?

Nickie: "man why you say all that stuff bout my Mrs.???? That was mean! you're a mean mean man Eminem!

Em: Man suck my ^%&*^*^*, you stupid ass *^*%&%*^*, and furthermore tell ya moms to %$@^*%^%!!!!!!.......

Nickie leave that man alone, just walk away...... you don't want it with him........

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home