The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Awww, Lamar Says ' I finally met the one that I knew if had I lost her, it would hurt the most"

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Awww, Lamar Says ' I finally met the one that I knew if had I lost her, it would hurt the most"



Come on everyone..... let's all say it together, "awwww"

I wonder how his baby muh-vah feels about that statement...... damn!

Story.........

“I’ve been a rock star, been on my own. Since I was 16. … doing it (marriage) so fast, there were a lot of family members who couldn’t even agree. So I can imagine what it would look like to the outside person not involved in my life everyday.’


“I fell in love and the reason why I knew I was in love was because, I knew how I felt when I wasn’t with that person or if she was no longer in my life. I’ve been in L.A. ten years and never had a problem meeting women.”


“The first team I was on, they never won a game and people thought they were going to win a game because they had me on the team, (so women said) ‘oh man, he’s not ugly … (I) like him.”


“And then I moved to Miami and we all know what that scene is like down there. And then back here. And then I’m in L.A. and we just so happen to win a championship. So whether a woman work at Burger King or she was model that we all know by name, it never was a problem.”


“But I finally met the one that I knew if had I lost her, it would hurt the most.”

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, October 2, 2009 at 5:39:00 PM EDT , Blogger Kim said...

barf bag central

 
At Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 4:46:00 AM EDT , Blogger XIRUS said...

i am sitting here wondering why this big wave of apathy just covered me. hmmm?

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home