The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: "Good Hair", White Rapper Hell and Big White Tail....

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Brew Bits: "Good Hair", White Rapper Hell and Big White Tail....



Solo and Chris Rock did Harpo yesterday to talk "Good Hair". I love the teeny weeny fro on Solo, she looks really pretty.....



Watch Amy Winehouse bust a rhyme real quick.... I have nothing to say on this one.....





And finally, CoCo wants ya'll to kiss her big, white ass! You tell em girl!! (does she have cornrows in her hair????...... I can't)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, October 2, 2009 at 5:41:00 PM EDT , Blogger Kim said...

LOL I bet Malaak Rock said Chris you handle this I'm keepin my weave in.. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home