The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Ill Mannered Men: Who's To Blame???

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ill Mannered Men: Who's To Blame???



You've seen em, the ones who close their eyes and pretend to be sleeping on the train so they don't have to relinquish their seat to women, the ones who go in a door before you, the ones who watch you struggle with 15,000 shopping bags strapped to you and 2 more on your head never offering to help and then have the audacity to try to holla! The ones who utter pure filth out their mouth in a lame ass attempt to get your digits "damn Imma need you to sit all that on my face" *blank stare* and then of course you get "sheeiit you wasn't all that anyway" or "I can't stand bitches who think they better than somebody" Huh sir???!!!

So who's to blame? Single mothers raising boys do the best they absolutely can but somehow I think things never quite turn out right when trying to make a boy a man without a positive male figure in his life, again I stress 'positive' not just some random peen gallivanting around your townhouse in his draws taumbout "where the heineken?!" It should not be the case that I am blown over with surprise when I see a man extend kindness to a woman, but that is the sad reality, it shocks the living chit outta me! Women get up quicker on public transportation for an elderly person, a pregnant woman, etc. I have even encountered, on numerous occasions, men try to get at me while sitting in a seat as I stand, again I say "huh sir?!" How does that math even compute to them??


Maybe there's no one to blame, I don't know. Who's to say that even when they have a father or male figure in their life that a boy will become a decent man?? I just always think that people learn better by seeing and perhaps these boys masquerading as men simply haven't seen the proper way. Chivalry is dead, buried and swimming with the fishes like they did "Big Pussy' on 'the Sopranos'.



But, since I'm always the hopeful chump, I look forward to it's return.......

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 4:52:00 AM EDT , Blogger XIRUS said...

LEAVE US ILL MANNERED MEN ALONE! lol JUST KIDDING!

btw, i am definitely copping that, "damn Imma need you to sit all that on my face" line. LMAO @ that!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home