The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music: Chris Brown - "So Cold"

Monday, October 12, 2009

Brew Music: Chris Brown - "So Cold"



Chris Brown is doing some Keith Sweatish type begging on his newly-leaked track, "So Cold." On the track, he croons for his long-lost Rihanna love.

“Tell her I’m sorry, I’m really sorry/ Can you forgive me?/ Please forgive me/ And come back home/ Keep me safe and warm/ Damn my baby’s really gone/ I don’t know if she’s coming home/ My luck’s up, I f**ked up"



The Polow Da Don-produced "So Cold" will be on Brown's new album, "Graffiti."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home