The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Tweet Talk: John McCain's Seed and Her Tittyballs......

Friday, October 16, 2009

Tweet Talk: John McCain's Seed and Her Tittyballs......



@McCainBlogette
“So I took a fun picture not thinking anything about what I was wearing, but apparently anything other than a pantsuit, I am a slut,”

@McCainBlogette
I have been considering deleting my twitter account, what once was fun now just seems like a vessel for harassment.”

Then I guess at this point ole short arms musta dug in dat ass and she tweeted this...

@McCainBlogette

“I do want to apologize to anyone that was offended by my twitpic,” 

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Friday, October 16, 2009 at 7:18:00 PM EDT , Blogger Phlip said...

I am not the least bit angered at this...
She further defiles her father's party and shows off some rather impressive boobies.

 
At Friday, October 16, 2009 at 10:28:00 PM EDT , Blogger LeonX said...

As long as she doesn't make a video about leaving Twitter and post it to YouTube I'm straight.

 
At Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 10:37:00 PM EDT , Blogger Reggie said...

Nice chesticles!!!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home