The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: WTF Files: Celebrity Tattoos

Saturday, October 17, 2009

WTF Files: Celebrity Tattoos

There are few people in the world worthy of getting ink-stamped on my body.  Actually, there isn't anybody worthy of an ink stamp.  I love my Momma and White Jesus... but you won't catch them scrawled across my back or plastered on my calf.  I just don't know that I wanna wake up to someone else's face looking back at me in the mirror everyday.  But, clearly, some people out here just don't give a...

Check out this gallery of celebrity tattoos.

  

          
Taste The Brew to see more.




  

  
Source

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 11:25:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. I can appreciate the artistry, but why would I want a Bald Hulk-Smash! Britney Spears on my body?

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home