The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Throwback: Erykah Badu

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Brew Throwback: Erykah Badu


Sigh...doesn't having a new crush feel good? They haven't left floaters in the toilet yet. You haven't heard the SAME DAMN STORIES over and over...and over again. They have yet to say something to make you want to punch them dead in the larynx.
New crushes are delicious torture...word up Erykah.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 11:29:00 AM EST , Blogger Jem said...

I effin love this song!

I.I.I.I.I.want you.you.you.you.

 
At Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 2:36:00 PM EST , Blogger BreeIAm said...

drunk a whole jar of holy water.. STILL it won't let go!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home