The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Tube: News Anchor Gets Case Of The Chuckles

Friday, December 18, 2009

Brew Tube: News Anchor Gets Case Of The Chuckles



See, this is why I abandoned all hope of being on TV when I went to college (well, aside from the fact my professor told me to drop 10 lbs... but I digress). I'd be the one to laugh at a wonky mug shot or that story about the kid one braid shy of a hair 'do.

This local news anchor lost her isht while reading a story about a grizzly murder in Michigan.



I sure hope she was laughing at his mug shot cuz he is lookin' crazy in the eye urrrrea.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 18, 2009 at 5:40:00 PM EST , Blogger Unknown said...

WOW, that's JUST bad!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home