The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Cornball Corner: Delightful Dom

Monday, December 14, 2009

Cornball Corner: Delightful Dom

This Brewshyt right chere makes me want to gouge my eyes out with K-Ci's pointy ass ribs! Please crip walk with me for a minute down a long, dark and bumpy road patrolled by this heavy-breathing, asthmatic Dom who spits hot Dylan fire while trying to turn a trick out! Where do we start? Chinese wig store wave cap? Check! A FUPA with the biggest belly button this side of the Mississippi? Check! Saggy tittays? Check! Giving your Brewchies fire and desire? Priceless! It's been a long ass day and I cannot with this broad so for stealing five minutes of my life that I spent vomiting and trembling in front of my computer, he/she/it is sitting the cornball corner..."know what I'm sayin'?"
Sample the sessiness!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home