The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew "Old" News: 98 year old Woman Wacks 100 year old Roomie

Monday, December 14, 2009

Brew "Old" News: 98 year old Woman Wacks 100 year old Roomie

DAAYUUMM!! I was looking forward to spending my golden years at the Assisted Living home. Bingo nights...tennis afternoons and 'special massages' from Paco the masseuse, that I tip with my Social Security check. And now I have to worry about Edna going all Flash Back Bat Shit crazy and taking me out with a plastic bag, cause I ate her old ass hard candy? This here is some Brewshyt.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home