The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: I Sure Hope It Lasts...

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Sure Hope It Lasts...



Carey Hart loves him some Pink!  Despite breaking up, getting married, semi-divorced and back together, Hart is professing his love for Pink the way every other celeb does it these days... with ink, oh, and announcing it on Twitter (@hartluck)!  He got a funky tattoo of Pink's face on his leg.  The tatt is done in the "day of the dead" style.  It's of a skeletal-style Pink with a black eye and a fedora.  Hmmm to the black eye.  I guess these artsy types find love and beauty in everything.  Whatever happened to just putting a new ring on it?



I like Carey & Pink.  He says she is still the love of his life.  I'm pulling for 'em.
Source
Pic courtesy @hartluck

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 6:44:00 PM EST , Blogger Kim said...

I always felt they genuinely belong together...I hope it does last.. I loved their wedding pic in PEOPLE..

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home