The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Fashion: Sartorialist TV Coming Soon?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Brew Fashion: Sartorialist TV Coming Soon?

Who says this blogging isht doesn't pay off...

Scott Schuman, the brains behind The Sartorialist, has already turned his fashion blog into a book. And, soon he may have a TV gig and a clothing line to add to his repertoire.
I'm shooting some things for Italian Vogue, GQ and stuff like that. But also there's maybe a TV show coming up, maybe a clothing collection coming up. There's a lot of negotiating going on right now...I was offered a lot of shows before and I don't think the companies were right that were asking me. But this company I think is right. It's a very well known director and all, they're a company.
Congrats to him! Look out for that fresh line of Witches Brew Slow-Cooker Chitlins in 2010.
I'm sayin... it's all about branding!
Source

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home