The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Spitzer's Chick Gets Job

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Spitzer's Chick Gets Job



That's it.  I'm having a rap baby and if that doesn't work, I'm sleeping with a governor.  I done decided and I'm sticking to my guns!

Eliot Spitzer's Mayflower Hotel chick, Ashley Dupre, snagged herself a sidehustle as a New York Post advice columnist (*crickets!*).  Seems she needed a little advice herself not that long ago.



Here's a piece of her advice to one reader:
Are there telltale signs a man isn't happy in his marriage? -- J. Marshall, 37, East Village

Guys are primal. They're proud and need to be treated like they're proud and special.

Girlfriends do that for the most part. But I think that wives with children have so much pressure on them, the natural thing is for the kids to take priority. The husband feels secondary and in one form or another may seek out that required special attention outside the marriage.

Guys are so easy to please and I don't just mean sexually. We all need to feel loved and appreciated. Ask yourself, when was the last time you did something to make your husband feel loved, special and appreciated . . . and if you can't remember, then that's your sign right there.
Click here to read the rest.

A couple of nights with the governor = a WRITING job? I'm rethinking my 4 years of college...
I'm done!  Pretty soon one of Tiger's girls will have a talk show. 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 7:01:00 PM EST , Anonymous Alphanista said...

WHAT? LOL...It seems like an SNL sketch. So passing on this one...

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home