The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: G-Damn!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

G-Damn!


Speaking of Diddy. One of his victims former artists G-Dep has risen from whatever back alley 
he's been chillin in to talk about life and the come up. During an interview with Ms. Drama 
(@msdrama) Dep admits being addicted to PCP and says while he still gets "down" from time to 
time he's basically trying to stay clean and make a rap come back. G-Dep says he hasn't spoken to 
Loon who is busy making pilgrimages to Mecca and whatnot so I guess it's hard to catch up to a 
brother. "Special Delivery" stays on my Ipod rotation but this video just gave me a case of the sads. 
Damn @iamdiddy you've got like the reverse Midas touch or sumpthin'. I don't even want to shake 
your hand, I might lose my house! I used to think "Bad Boy" was the flyest name for a label. 
It's a curse fo sure! Cassie (@cassieventura) ....run to the light!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home