The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Nicki Minaj, Girl, What You Be Taumbout?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nicki Minaj, Girl, What You Be Taumbout?



I'm mildly intrigued by the current fascination with Nicki Minaj.  I mean, I'm not proposing marriage or anything.  She's no Amber Rose.  But, this Nicki actually has wannabe Barbies who dress like her and glue pink tracks in their hurr.  Are we that starved for female rappers?  Anyway, Nicki stomped through 106 & Snooze to perform "Shakin It For Daddy" with Robin Thicke yesterday and I'm stumped. What.the.hell is she rapping about? All I got was "trending topic... numba sign" then I spazzed out. (*blank stare*).  Cute shoes though.  Hey, I got nothin.'



Paula Patton is waiting somewhere to scratch a broad's eyes out... touching on Robin like that.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home