The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Tiny's Getting Nailed!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tiny's Getting Nailed!



Even though I'm a writer by trade I will admit I'm not the best speller in the world. So when I peeped the invitation for the opening of Tiny's Nail Bar something didn't smell right and it wasn't Tiny's PACHAMA bottoms either! A quick internet search found the culprit, "Hors D'Oeuvre"? EPIC FAIL! It's "Hors d'oeuvre". A small point I know, but if you're going for the fancy French steze I'mma need you to do a simple internet search first. Tiny you seem like a sweet girl so you get a pass but tell your publicity team to kill the cap lock, stat! And we won't even address the mix match font issues here. That's for another post. Congrats on the new venture.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at 3:30:00 PM EST , Blogger Carah H. said...

That word trips me up, too. Cut her some slack. No worries. The average American wouldn't have even caught that... which doesn't rationalize the mistake... and yeah, the design could've been way more professional. But at least she's moving forward in the right direction. Good luck, Tiny!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home