The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Wedding Woes

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wedding Woes


Even though I'm single, I have been thinking a lot about marriage lately. More so about bad marriages. I'd hope to jump the broom one day but when I start thinking about some of the married guys I know who try to still mack on a regular; it stops me dead in my tracks! Many of them tell me they're upfront about their "situation" but qualify it by saying that they're separated and headed for divorce. What's more surprising to me is that this line seems to work more often than not. Is the man-drought really that bad that we'll take lay-a-way peen? The disrespecful environment for marriages is at an all time high. But it happens over and over until things get out of hand like the soon-to-be ex-wife inviting her rival to a Twitter beef, or an ex blasting her married lover's bidness on a billboard. I hate messy. To me, it's better to make a clean break first before starting anew, just sayin'. We all know though that's not gonna happen.  Ladies, do better!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home