The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Amanda Bynes Likes Da Chocolate

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Amanda Bynes Likes Da Chocolate


Am I gon' have to cut this Nickelodeon broad? Actress Amanda Bynes is reportedly dating my Cootie (that's Kid Cudi, for the unlearned).  Bynes tweeted that she has a thing for the Black men (who doesn't... is this news?).  Apparently her tweets got the streets talking so much that she deleted them.

Bynes tweeted:
“It's amazing how good it feels when someone knows how to love your body! I am having withdrawals from a certain guy lol :)…so turns out i prefer chocolate over vanilla…interesting.

Then, when folks got pissed, she responded:
“FYI If any girls are mad that I like “chocolate” they need to seriously get OVER it. sorry you can’t have chocolate for yourself :)…So quit hating on me because I’m VANILLA and I like CHOCOLATE, ok? Because it makes you look like a hater :) thanks so much, bye!!! :)”

Cootie, you got some 'splainin' to do. I will not tolerate cheating...even if the relationship is a figment of my imagination.

Source

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, February 12, 2010 at 1:46:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

She's not the first snowflake to crave some chocolate. Why should she settle for less?!?

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home