The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Bless Her Heart...

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bless Her Heart...

While we may think we have the best career advice, just goes to show you- if you have a dream go for it. Our eardrums be damned! Did you know that Kelandria Rowland won a Grammy for best Dance Recording for her song "When Love Takes Over". And bless her heart some more, she blogged her acceptance speech.

In the spirit of sisterhood, I will ignore that 'hairline'..




February 3rd, 2010





Well, Well, Well, what a weekend it was guys!! Very exciting and BUSY of course! I was recording til late on Saturday and slept late on Sunday(day of Grammy’s) and I woke up to find out that David and I got a Grammy for “When Love Takes Over”!!!How psyched am I to get another Grammy! I never take those moments for granted, but trust me there are SO many people to thank for making it such a success. David, his management and all of his amazing team.My team: Nikki, Jeff Rabhan, Joshua Klein and everyone at Monarch, Above and Beyond Ent, EMI (ALL territories)for working OVERTIME to make sure it was a worldwide success! ALL the radio stations that TRULY believed in the record! I always save the best for last and that is the fans! The BEST fans in the WORLD! Thank you guys for being so open with me trying something new and loving it the way I love it!All I have to say is what a mighty God we serve! Have faith people; believe, do and get it done! Whatever it may be you want to accomplish….You can! AMEN!!!! Let’s get some more Grammy’s next year!!! Wooo Hooooo!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 6:43:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

Leave Kelly alone. At least she did finally go out and buy herself some titties.

 
At Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 6:51:00 PM EST , Anonymous Maria Pinkelton said...

Bless that poor girl. Her piece was plagued with needed commas and words. The greatest travesty...the apostrophe in the last Grammy. Clutch the proof reading pearls.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home