The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Race Draft Candidate #34

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Race Draft Candidate #34

When many of my friendboys are doing their fantasy football draft, I'm doing a little drafting strategery (© George Bush) of my own. I hold an imagination race draft. Enter the franchise, Grand Ghetto Pooba. Peep the male Precious' massive tittays, the lisp, the crooked stomach parts and the White Jesus pieces to let you Brewchies know he's BALLIN'.  We'll take Bill Gates and Leonardo DiCaprio and throw in our first round draft picks for the next 50-11 years!
*meep meep*

Labels:

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 9:00:00 PM EST , Blogger Jem said...

New Orleans, much?

 
At Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 9:49:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

I think I work with this woman. Yeah, I'm sure of it, she works in the mailroom.

 
At Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 9:54:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

I've gone out with women that would kill for boobs like that.

 
At Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 5:24:00 PM EST , Blogger BreeIAm said...

man you KNOW IT STINKS under there!

 
At Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 5:26:00 PM EST , Blogger BreeIAm said...

Like boobsweat and hotdogs.

 
At Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 9:38:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

If anything, I'll bet he's got hotdogs on the back of his neck.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home