The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: Gilbert Arenas Says He’s Sawwwy

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brew Bits: Gilbert Arenas Says He’s Sawwwy


Suspended Washington Wizards star Gilbert Arenas hopes the power of the pen will spare him from the strong pimp hand of a judge. Arenas wrote an Op-Ed piece in today’s Washington Post, apologizing for his recent gunslinging. He also hopes his words will show kids how dangerous guns are:
That message of nonviolence will be front and center as I try to rebuild my relationship with young people in the D.C. area. I know that won't happen overnight, and that it will happen only if I show through my actions that I am truly sorry and have learned from my mistakes. If I do that, then hopefully youngsters will learn from the serious mistakes I made with guns and not make any of their own.
Gil says he’s trying to right his wrongs. So, are you buying it?

Read the rest of his piece here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home