The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Quotes: Lil Wayne

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brew Quotes: Lil Wayne


Lil Wayne was invited to the “We Are The World” remake party. The Impregnator doesn’t actually sing, unless you call that sizzurp-tinged, auto-tuned, raspy thing he does when he says he wants to boink every girl in the world actual “singing.” So anyway, The Weezer does have a soft heart in there somewhere. Here’s what he said after he learned he’d be recording the lines originally sung by Bob Dylan:
"I've never been involved in anything like this. My attitude coming out is I feel blessed and I feel like I've done something today, and that's always a good day. I was like, 'What am I doing here?' I was like, 'You guys are real good comedians.' After I did Bob Dylan's part, it kind of hit me that I guess this is way more important than I could ever imagine."
- Lil Wayne
Jesus be a fence and don’t let Jamie Foxx try to do Ray Charles’ part.

Here’s a peek at the making of the new “We Are The World.”


"We Are The World — 25 For Haiti" airs on NBC during the opening of the Winter Olympics on February 12th.

Source

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home