The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music: Shyne + DJ Khaled

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Brew Music: Shyne + DJ Khaled


Shyne's first release since leaving the pokey has hit the innawebs and let’s just say it’s... uh... well...

The song, “All My Life” is actually a DJ Khaled track, featuring Shyne, Akon and Mavado. Take a listen and you tell me what you think of Shyne, cuz I got nothing.


Uh, yeah. Akon sounds nice.

Source

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 11:56:00 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sounds so stupid! What happened to him sounding like Biggie? I am with you I got nothing!! Actually he sounds kinda like 50 now! He is a sucka rapper...

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home