The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Does Anyone Care To Splain This To Me????

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Does Anyone Care To Splain This To Me????

Kell doggy doggy is most certainly deranged, I know she’s known for her non-conforming ways but there is a fine line between unique and just plain ole ahole. Today, I tag her an ahole………

BOO to this look, they should take all your child support back for this. I bet right now as I type this, Nas is in some Queens library getting in some free innaweb time looking at this and laughing his ass off (he can’t afford the innaweb at his house no more cause of your $40,000 a month child support..….)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 6:42:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

She's a pretty woman too, too pretty to look like that. When I see her dressed up like that, I'm thinking that I should be standing up with my hand over my heart, patiently waiting for the pledge of allegiance to end.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home