The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music News: Maxwell & Jill Scott On Tour... TOGETHER!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Brew Music News: Maxwell & Jill Scott On Tour... TOGETHER!



I don't think you understand the sheer joy that filled my body when I opened up my innawebs and read this next one. I once had this feeling before, but there was chocolate involved. Anyway...

Maxwell and Jill Scott are going on a 20-city U.S. tour this Spring. It kicks off in Cleveland this May and will run through June.


Among the cities to be graced by these two...
  • Detroit
  • Indianapolis
  • Chicago
  • St. Louis
  • Seattle
  • Oakland
  • LA
  • Dallas
  • Houston
  • Atlanta
  • Miami
  • DC
  • Philly
  • NYC
And even more dates are expected to be added.  Check Live Nation for dates and ticket info.

And yes, I will be seeing him...AGAIN.  Don't judge me.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 9:14:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

What....no Charleston love?!?

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home