The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Dear Jennifer Lopez

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dear Jennifer Lopez


Since when do you wear the same thing twice? What have motherhood and marriage done to you? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know kids = priorities and all that shizz.  But, I want the old, selfish, diva antics JLo back. The one who paid a guy to make something called “body bling” and spray on her make-up so she always looked tan. I want the JLo back who wears showstopping plunging necklines and does lame-ish remixes with Ja Rule (insert other, more popular rapper's name here). You wore this hellish catsuit for the world to see on New Year’s Eve and here you are, rocking it again over the weekend? What gives? I know times are rough for most Americans, but cot dammit you are J-muthajumpin-Lo. If you have to repeat your gear, then recession reality really hits home for the rest of us.  I mean, I can wear the same jeans Monday – Wednesday, but you? You do not repeat outfits. C'mon, Jennifer!


And don't even get me going on that silver "I am Sasha Fierce" get up. *iSigh*

Images via Holla

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 10:28:00 PM EST , Blogger Eddie said...

With an ass like that, who's clocking what she's wearing?? She could wear spandex until the crotch got white with salt and I' STILL look at her ass! LOL

 
At Friday, February 12, 2010 at 1:55:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

Still, she's sexy as hell!!!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home